Thursday, November 15, 2007

He did it!

Well, after waiting all week, and John looking like he was going to, he finally rolled over today! I set him down for tummy time, and he, almost immediately, pushed up and rolled over his right shoulder, and ended up on his back. He acted like it was something he had been doing all his life. He was not at all shocked. He just started looking at the fan and sucking his fingers. Crazy boy! I tried to get him to do it again, but he had to spit up, and then got frustrated. Maybe tomorrow for daddy!! :o)

This was how I found him during his nap time earlier this week. He had his head as high as he could and was arching his back to look all around him. When I put him to bed at night, and turned the monitor on, he would turn his head to look at the monitor. He loved staring at the green light! I just knew it would be any day that he would roll over!






Before: (kind of! I actually didn't have my camera before he did it, so I had to recreate the moment!)



After:

3 comments:

Mac said...

Good job John!! And if you are interesting in moving ceiling fans and how the jumper works with all the coils, you might just be interested in engineering or physics!

Ok, so that might be a few years away... but don't discount it. Tell your Daddy and Mommy "hi" and make sure they send me your new address so I can visit.

-Mac

Jennifer Owens said...

hey miss thang, you didn't tell me you had a blog too! *gasp* i'm super excited i can keep up with your fun stories with you moving away and all!

Jen said...

He is growing so fast! What a cutie...I can't wait to meet lil' John. When do you guys move back to the area? It looks like we'll be staying here a while. We can have playdates;)