Monday, October 05, 2009

Pics as promised

So, I finally uploaded the pics from my camera from the last two months, so I have tons more pics to post, but these are the ones I promised from my time visiting Kathryn & Zaky!

Sitting on the back porch which overlooks Belton Lake. John is busy in the background throwing rocks down the hill behind her grandma's house.

Chillin!

Aunt Lisa got a chance to hold both babies!!

I think this was the best attempt at getting them both to look at the camera. Although, I do believe Zaky was fascinated with Ben's hair!


Again, fascinated with the hair. This was the best pic I could get of John with us.


And he is off my lap to go explore, and Zaky is still after Ben's hair!


An orange picture of Kathryn & I. This is what happens when you are silly and try to take the picture yourself, instead of letting one of the numerous picture taking capable people around you take the picture!!


And a much better picture! It was a great reunion! Can't wait to do it again!

No comments: