Sunday, February 21, 2010

Summer fun & the loss of the beard!

So, alas, all good things must come to end. Not only our wonderful vacation to MT, but Chris had to go back to work, so the handsome mountain man beard, had to go byebye too. I did cry, not gonna lie. I had a hard time kissing him for a little bit, cuz I felt like he was a highschooler. :)
My handsome man!

Being silly before the razor


Yep, the looks on John & my face show everything


John thought he'd be helpful, and got the electric toothbrush to help daddy trim his beard.
And b/c I couldn't handle the thought I didn't take an after pic, but I suppose I should've, so you could've seen my highschooler hubby.

Instead, here are some random summer pics
John having a blast in the water


Kebap loves to attack the water, so John had a blast spraying him and watching him bite at it.


Just a cutie on a couch! Wow he looks a lot like me when I was his age.

No comments: