Sunday, February 07, 2010

Kids say (and do) the darndest things!

Today when we got home from the Super Bowl party, John laid on our ottoman and started whimpering. I asked him what was wrong, and he pointed at his belly, and said "Belly, owie." "Did you eat too much?" I asked him. "Uh, huh." Then when he was getting ready for bed, he did the same to daddy. When, daddy asked him why his belly hurt, he said, "Baby in belly."
In the midst of all this, Ben is patting his belly, saying "poopoo!" Then he went to John's belly and patted it and said, "poopoo." Yep, Ben that's where poopoo is.

Last night was a first for Ben. He was standing up in the bathtub, and then all of a sudden we heard a noise like a faucet had been turned on. Ben looked pleased with himself, and we looked down, and he was peeing. Whod've thunk he would be the first one who started peeing standing up?

Ben has learned a new word, "No" and says it to everything. Chris got into him, and said, sternly,"We don't say that word." So Ben responds by pointing his thumb and finger at Chris and sternly says, "TACO." We cracked up laughing.

John is learning synonyms. The first time I noticed this was last week. I told him not to touch something b/c it was disgusting. He repeated me, and said, "Disgusting." Then he said, "Icky, nasty." Yep, John! A few days later, I said something was "Gross," and he said, "Icky, nasty, Disgusting." Yes, John. Now it's a continual thing. Everytime I say one of the words, he will say all the other synonyms! Too cute!

John received a new book for Christmas, "Snuggle Puppy of Mine." It's a book you sing. He was holding the book, and I started singing the song. He looked at me and said, "No, mommy, read it," and handed me the book. I said, "John, I don't need to read it, I have it in my head." He looks at me quizzically and then sticks the book on my head!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

After getting more than 10000 visitors/day to my website I thought your christ-is-lord.blogspot.com website also need unstoppable flow of traffic...

Use this BRAND NEW software and get all the traffic for your website you will ever need ...

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

In testing phase it generated 867,981 visitors and $540,340.

Then another $86,299.13 in 90 days to be exact. That's $958.88 a
day!!

And all it took was 10 minutes to set up and run.

But how does it work??

You just configure the system, click the mouse button a few
times, activate the software, copy and paste a few links and
you're done!!

Click the link BELOW as you're about to witness a software that
could be a MAJOR turning point to your success.

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com