Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Hanging out with Jill

Tues evening before we left, one of my buds who I grew up with stopped in to say hi. She no longer lives in Bozeman, but was visiting her hubby's family who lives in Livingston for the 4th, so we made sure we connected. Her oldest is 3 months younger than John, and her youngest is a month younger than Ben, so we had fun talking while our boys were entertained in my parent's basement, with mom's stash of toys she has kept since we were little! We got to commiserate on the joys and hardships of having two so close together! It was fun to meet her hubby Marc as well, since last time I'd seen Jill we were working at a camp in MT, in between my sophomore & junior year of college, 10 years prior! It's fun cuz even though we've both gotten married and had kiddos, I don't think we've changed much! (You'll have to ask her, her opinion! ;) )
a picture of the boys all playing together while Jill and I were talking. Somehow I didn't make it into the picture. Hmmm-Chris was taking these!


We moved outside. Dexter & John playing on my parent's porch. I also got a picture of Katie (well her backside in there!)

Chasing a ball!


Jill holding baby Jax with Marc keeping an eye on Des

Caught her laughing!! :)

Marc & Jill Graham and their kiddos

All the boys!


All the boys minus the dads-and they all looked near the camera!

And we are done, ready to play now folks!

Jill & I


Jill asked him to bring her the ball, and he was so obedient and brought it right to her!

What a great time we had. So sad it had to be so short.

No comments: