Sunday, March 28, 2010

Summertime fun

As we enter this summer (or have already been in it full force for over a month now!!!) I thought I'd post a few pictures from last summer!

Ben enjoying our swing, which this summer is out in front in our tree!!

My cutie, looking for something to spray!

crazy kiddo!



John & Kebap enjoying some cold water refreshment in both the pool and sprinkler!!

Being silly


and so it began! The I'm not getting my way face!


aren't I cute!


Playing together! And Tess tolerated John holding her for just a brief moment!

Move, you are on my drawings!!

ok, you can stay, I'll just move!


John & Kebap found it quite fun to play in the bed we were taking apart!
Helping

Hmmm, what's over there?

The evolution of the crawl:
See a ball farther away than I'd like

Lean forward after it

Pause and cheese for the camera

Scoot your bottom a little

and then reeeeeeaaaaaacccccchhhh!!

Got it!

Aren't you proud?!


A new form of entertainment! Push brother around in a clothes basket! Through the living room

into the kitchen

outside the door




and to the edge of the porch!!

Playing with daddy!!







Playing on a bed together!



No comments: